
I was so excited to receive this award Monday. How in the world did I get this? I got it from, Jack, her blog is dynamite! - She has a superlative eye for the photographic and I love her stuff on FlickR too. Just link off her blog Slightly Off Center. Thank you Jack!
Here are the rules:
- The award can be displayed on the recipient's blog.
- Add a link to the person from who you received the award.
- Nominate up to seven other blogs.
- Add their links to your blog.
- Send a message to each of those you awarded to tell them about the award.
Petra at "Whose Role is it Anyway" She is always giving creative sparks to her readers!
Melissa at "Ooh Aah Wow" - spectacular positivity!
Anna at "Life Just Keeps Getting Weirder" - original humor is available here.
Meg at "Floundering Writer Meg" - wit, insight, humor, zest, book reviews!
Kori at "Between a Whisper and a Roar" this one you have to see to believe. You will be changed.
7 comments:
Congrats on the award!!!
Christmas shopping.. well.. sadly.. I haven't done much.. and probably won't being doing much this year.. due to finances... and this breaks my heart.. probably something I'll blog about.. ha ha!!
Thansk for peeking at my blog!! I appreciate the comments!!
Ahhh Larry. Thanks! I needed a little award loving today. You ROCK! I think you're awesome and thanks for always come by to uplift me, your sister in Christ.
This has nothing to do with this post. But the word verification on here for me says reese. mmmm nothing like peanut butter and chocolate. lol
Oh my goodness, Larry! Thank you so very much! And congratulations are in order in your receiving it as well! You well deserve it, as, in my humble opinion, all bloggers are exude so much passion. Thanks
again, Larry. I'll post it right now! :))
a brilliante award for a brilliante friend!
Congratulations!
Congratulations on your Very Deserving award. Your wonderful spirit shines through in all you write and it always puts a smile on my face.
That was so sweet of you to give me a Brillante Award, a big hug and many thanks goes from my heart to yours.
Thanks so much, Larry! You rock! I really appreciate that...
Hope you're having a great weekend and I'll get this dandy up on my blog ASAP...
Thanks again!
:^) Anna
Post a Comment