Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hump Day Humor

Hump Day Humor from Mercedes

The on-ship phone attendant for the cruise line swore it was true…

Attendant answering phone: Yes, how may I help you.

Cruiser: I am locked in my cabin, I need help.

Attendant: Just unlock your door and go out of your room.

Cruiser: I can’t.

Attendant: Why can’t you?

Cruiser: There are only two doors.

Attendant: Yes, that is correct but what is the problem.

Cruiser: The problem is this, one door leads to the bathroom, the other has a “Do Not Disturb” sign hanging on the knob.

Avoid the crowds – take a cruise.

8 comments:

Lori Watson said...

haha, that was funny. Was she blonde?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Thanks for the chuckle!

ShannonW said...

ROFL....that was funny!

Shadow said...

that is just the best!!!!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Sounds like a dumb blonde joke! LOL

LarryG said...

I just get a vision of this petrified with fear person afraid to consider touching that doorknob!
Help I'm trapped!

Mercedes said...

This has gotta be a blonde joke-lol! Too funny! Thanks for playing along this week! Here's Your Sign

ttt said...

Funny!!

Anonymous said...

This was really funny Larry. What a problem for all of them...the dumb cruiser and the phone attendant, trying to help a worried passenger.

-Bev