wash me with the sea
rinse me with the river
heal me with springs
season me with rains
strengthen me with sun rays
enrich me with winds
temper me with icy snow
awaken me with mountain brooks
invigorate me with breezy air
this world, life giving and enhancing
challenging me, in all things,
arise
rinse me with the river
heal me with springs
season me with rains
strengthen me with sun rays
enrich me with winds
temper me with icy snow
awaken me with mountain brooks
invigorate me with breezy air
this world, life giving and enhancing
challenging me, in all things,
arise
8 comments:
Beautifully healing!
Oh, I like this!
Sensorily splendid! And I'm not much of an outdoorsy girl :D
That picture looks like Ireland. Love it!
Beautiful - very powerful.
Missed your haiku today, Larry! Maybe next time ;)
As the seasons change, so shall we, evolve. Touching piece.
love love love it!
So refreshing and beautiful Larry, I wish this holiday I was walking in the mountains but my HP has other plans
I have replied to ur email
Post a Comment