"While there are many left brain activities that make contributions, Happiness is ultimately a condition of the right brain, that is, a state of existence." ~ o'hOgain
---------------------------------
---------------------------------
Photo 'i-appropriated' from Jack.
Follow the link on the picture to see more of Jack's great photography; visit her web at "Slightly off center" .
Follow the link on the picture to see more of Jack's great photography; visit her web at "Slightly off center" .
7 comments:
So very true, Larry! I really enjoy o'hOgain's works! Another for my wish list! :))
aren't you wise tonight, that's lovely!!!
It's a no brainer! hehe :)
Interesting quote!
Something to think about...
Is there such a thing as middle brained? lol
Hugs,
Sue
I feel happy today, not always but today I feel good.
If I tell myself to feel happy and pray then more often than not it comes...
Smile and the world smiles with u, cry and u cry alone
Post a Comment