I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. ~ Mother Teresa
Wow how nice is this. Well done my friend :)
Very nice! Love the accompanying artwork.
this is just perfect
oooo, the top one is definately a favourite!
Nice Larry! Very passionate :DLove it - you never disappoint.
Well done! Ember was a delight to read and I really enjoyed your imagery.
Beautiful in short form
Beautiful both the picture and the short words.
you nailed this one!i love the pic, a great accessory with your words...
Great Haikus, very nicely done.
Wow! Puts my haiku to shame.
Love the second one! No. I take that back. I love them both.
They are both great! Nice job.
Beautiful Haiku's ...
Oh I love; the second one especially.
Beautiful words. Yeah, I know the "Little Lamb dragonfly" song, a bit sad feeling but beautiful. My another dragon fly was dancing in the wind. http://gypsy70.blogspot.com/2009/10/dancing-in-wind.html
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Wow how nice is this. Well done my friend :)
Very nice! Love the accompanying artwork.
this is just perfect
oooo, the top one is definately a favourite!
Nice Larry! Very passionate :D
Love it - you never disappoint.
Well done! Ember was a delight to read and I really enjoyed your imagery.
Beautiful in short form
Beautiful both the picture and the short words.
you nailed this one!
i love the pic, a great accessory with your words...
Great Haikus, very nicely done.
Wow! Puts my haiku to shame.
Love the second one! No. I take that back. I love them both.
They are both great! Nice job.
Beautiful Haiku's ...
Oh I love; the second one especially.
Beautiful words. Yeah, I know the "Little Lamb dragonfly" song, a bit sad feeling but beautiful. My another dragon fly was dancing in the wind. http://gypsy70.blogspot.com/2009/10/dancing-in-wind.html
Post a Comment