I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. ~ Mother Teresa
summer flying south...
Brilliant my friend. Well done :)
Let 'it' fly....soar....high... :)
Geese flying southwardMaking winter home nearby.Watch out for goose poop!Well done!
i think i am in love..with your blog! so much beauty here, a reflection of your heart, your soul. xo
I immediately saw "time changes all travel" and yet it's "times change all travel". A total change in meaning! Still absorbing the difference, Larry!
Loved the bird theme in your Haiku with Autumn here I can almost hear those Geese honk as they fly by....
I miss seeing all of those geese when I live in Washington!! There was always so many of them! I look forward to moving back. This is one of the things I miss!
I kind of feel these geese flying above me cooing going south more even... You are great at this Larry Dear
This is great! I just passed a baseball field full of geese early this week.
Geese are so pretty....great haiku and picture :)
Well done! Love the changed up last line ;)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
summer flying south...
Brilliant my friend. Well done :)
Let 'it' fly....soar....high... :)
Geese flying southward
Making winter home nearby.
Watch out for goose poop!
Well done!
i think i am in love..with your blog! so much beauty here, a reflection of your heart, your soul. xo
I immediately saw "time changes all travel" and yet it's "times change all travel". A total change in meaning! Still absorbing the difference, Larry!
Loved the bird theme in your Haiku with Autumn here I can almost hear those Geese honk as they fly by....
I miss seeing all of those geese when I live in Washington!! There was always so many of them! I look forward to moving back. This is one of the things I miss!
I kind of feel these geese flying above me cooing going south more even... You are great at this Larry Dear
This is great! I just passed a baseball field full of geese early this week.
Geese are so pretty....great haiku and picture :)
Well done! Love the changed up last line ;)
Post a Comment