Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sharing with You



When it comes to happy times,
we've shared them,
special moments,
got those too,

And partaking life at its
absolute unexceedable best,
downright unbeatable this
sharing with You.

Footnote: And yes, I mean you, you are reading this correctly,
it means you :) so you got it, right?!

-------------------------------
Photo i-appropriated from ~ghettojack at deviant art ~ click the link to see more of Jack's super pics.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Picture is awesome. How wonderful to share via our blogs :)

Dulçe ♥ said...

Oh Larry I just love your poems, so deep and lovely
Thank you!

Maude Lynn said...

You are so sweet!

Shadow said...

aren't you a hunny, thank you larryg!!!

Linda S. Socha said...

Great post...with a warm feeling. Thanks
Linda

Noelle Dunn.... A Poet in Progress said...

lovely!

tashabud said...

It made my heart thump. And I'm sure it did it to all the women who read it also. Thanks, Larry.

Tasha