Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Haiku - Culprit's mask



not for public show

psyche fingers culprit's mask

rose or thorn, tis sweet

------------------------------

The topic for this week's Haiku is "Guilty Pleasure"
I tried to focus the guilt side of that coin.



Join the fun!

14 comments:

clean and crazy said...

rose or thorn, tis sweet?
looks like your cup runneth over!!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Very nice! ;)

Jessie said...

interesting ...
:-)

Anonymous said...

Well this is interesting and well done my friend. Have a great Wednesday :)

Chanda the Eco-Cheap Mom said...

I think this one is a bit over my head...but good nonetheless!

Amanda Moore said...

Wow very deep, Love that last line it brings the rest of the haiku together.

Unknown said...

I humbly bow to your haiku greatness, Sir Larry! Wonderful! Fantastic! Well played out!

Linda S. Socha said...

Very nice haiku! Love your new banner
Linda

Meg said...

Hmm... not sure what you meant.

Dulçe ♥ said...

I am trying to find the sweetness yet... Sorry! ;)

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Every rose has it's thorn, doesn't it, Larry? Btw, love your new header!

Shadow said...

and since it's the season, indulge! i say!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Haiku, cool !

As yellowish as gold,
I am a naughty little fish
Refusing to grow old.

Do you like it?

http://www.jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com
welcome aboard!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it