I loved the in your face "GET MORE SLEEP". I think all else would fall into place if only we all had more sleep! I could use about 10 hours on any given night!
Love Gretchen. Love this little teaser. Have an advance copy of THE HAPPINESS PROJECT on my desk that I'm going to dive into this weekend. I have zero doubt it will be a fabulous read and immense success.
(Very thankful that Gretchen unwittingly connected us in these vast bloggy woods.)
6 comments:
I loved the in your face "GET MORE SLEEP". I think all else would fall into place if only we all had more sleep! I could use about 10 hours on any given night!
I started following The Happiness Project because of you. I love it. So Thanks! :)
very enjoyable dear Larry ... i have a problem with following directions though...
lol
What a great idea! I'm heading over to check out the site now. Thanks for sharing the link with us :)
Love Gretchen. Love this little teaser. Have an advance copy of THE HAPPINESS PROJECT on my desk that I'm going to dive into this weekend. I have zero doubt it will be a fabulous read and immense success.
(Very thankful that Gretchen unwittingly connected us in these vast bloggy woods.)
Thank you for sharing, Larry! :))
Post a Comment