Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill In #99 - Pipes Rock!








1. The last band I saw live was Michael Buble (awesome times).
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is English Pea Salad, (well the food).
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is a "fig newton" of my imagination at this point.
4. Thoughts of the weekend plans fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a Cowboys uniform and run on the field with with team one time!
6. Bagpipes ROCK!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a big party, tomorrow my plans include a dear friend, dinner, and a band and Sunday, I want to share the celebration!

14 comments:

Shadow said...

fig 'newton'... how apt!!! have a good weekend!

262mom said...

Looks like we don't share a love of bagpipes.


There is this guy that practices his at the vacant Eckerd store here on the corner. So I will be sitting at the light in the afternoons and I hear that whine and I am all WTF?????

J-Online said...

Sounds like wonderful weekend plans

Janet said...

I had the same answer for you on #6 ;-) Thanks for playing!

Florinda said...

Not with you on the bagpipes, sadly. But I love your answer to #3. Have a great weekend!

Amber said...

LOL love you're #3
Sounds like a terrific weekend, hope you have a Happy Friday!

Jack said...

It sounds like a jolly good weekend you have planned, enjoy! :)

ShannonW said...

English Pea Salad? I think bagpipes rock also! Enjoy your weekend.

Shana said...

Michael Buble. Divine.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun weekend!

Brandt! said...

Michael Buble ... how great was that??

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I like your "fig newton" of my imagination at this point. That sounds a lot like mine at this time. Hope you have a great week-end with your friends. Thanks for stopping by my place. Take Care!!

Sherrie

Jodi said...

Still jealous about the Michael Buble concert! And I am so with ya on the bagpipes! Love em!
Don't have TOO much fun at that party!!! :)

The Oceanside Animals said...

I like bagpipes too, if they're played properly! And Michael Buble sings a lot of good foxtrots. ;-)