I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. ~ Mother Teresa
Yours is HILARIOUS! Loved it. Mine says that I am the Mashed Potatoes.Ordinary, comforting, and more than a little predictable. Your's the glue that holds everyone together.Hmmm go figure.
Here is Mine:You Are The StuffingYou're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.Hmmm... interestingly interesting :)
I am Pumpkin Pie, funny, because my mother always demands I make one.
Well together we'll make a pretty good meal, if we can find a Turkey to hang out with !!! lol
I just stole your idea and put my results up on my blog too. I was the stuffing. I actually think I'm a turkey, but hey, stuffing works too.Fun! :-)
I'm the mashed potatoes!
this is just what if... thanksgiving sounds like such a thankful holiday. it should actually be all over the world i think!i'm pumkin pieEven when people are full - they make room for you.Good or bad, your smell is most likely to arouse a man.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yours is HILARIOUS! Loved it.
Mine says that I am the Mashed Potatoes.
Ordinary, comforting, and more than a little predictable. Your's the glue that holds everyone together.
Hmmm go figure.
Here is Mine:
You Are The Stuffing
You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.
People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.
Hmmm... interestingly interesting :)
I am Pumpkin Pie, funny, because my mother always demands I make one.
Well together we'll make a pretty good meal, if we can find a Turkey to hang out with !!! lol
I just stole your idea and put my results up on my blog too. I was the stuffing. I actually think I'm a turkey, but hey, stuffing works too.
Fun! :-)
I'm the mashed potatoes!
this is just what if... thanksgiving sounds like such a thankful holiday. it should actually be all over the world i think!
i'm pumkin pie
Even when people are full - they make room for you.
Good or bad, your smell is most likely to arouse a man.
Post a Comment