Saturday, November 22, 2008

glimpsed, then touched



To discover great beauty is excitement mixed with purest joy.
------------------------

this face so kind to light's cooperative giving,
and then to find, light of beauty living,
ultimate grace between seen and viewed,
in day's brightness or evening shades subdued,
exchange takes place, charming interaction,
just glimpsing brings divine satisfaction,
confidence yields, budding expectation,
smiling invigorates, source of excitation,
beauty shared! purpose filled complete,
heart is touched, oh daring, extreme feat!
-------------
photo by Ghettojack

6 comments:

Jack said...

Beautiful, yay! Your lovely words and the photo look gorgeous together Larry :)

ps. this is on of my favorite photos... the daisy never did get a chance to fully open up before the frost claimed it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely!...
"ultimate grace between seen and viewed" ...

Shadow said...

what a magical way of describing beauty. absolutel magical!!!

Michael said...

Hi Larry, I love magical places, places where we can escape this mundane world, I wish I had a superpower!
Oh the young lady, I saw her at AA last night but she didnt talk to me directly, I think she knows that I would like to know her better but she aint called me so there is nothing more I can do is there

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Lovely, Larry!

Jessie said...

I've been reading through your posts -- WOW! I'll be back for more.
Jessie