Larry This is wonderful. Can you tell me more about it? Is it your creation? Can it be purchased or is there a source? I would really love to post this one in my office. In addition to the thought it is truly beautiful Linda
I once had many questions I needed to answer. some of the awnsers I didn't like. first I had to accept the loss of my mother then 2 months later my husband.......but it took me 7 yrs. I am a very positive person now but there are still doubts in my mind. Loved your blog and will certainly visit again' Yvonne.
9 comments:
...haven't we all. nice!
I have! Cool post and neat picture.
Very cool post!
LOVED the pic -- also the post
great job!!!!
3 smiles
lol
Always making me think...
I have!
You have a great weekend Larry :)
Ps. Get on the facebook thing ;)
Yes, I have...died too but not literally of course. This was good. I love the ones that make you go hmmmmm.
Beautiful.
Larry
This is wonderful. Can you tell me more about it? Is it your creation? Can it be purchased or is there a source? I would really love to post this one in my office. In addition to the thought it is truly beautiful
Linda
I once had many questions I needed to answer. some of the awnsers I didn't like. first I had to accept the loss of my mother then 2 months later my husband.......but it took me 7 yrs. I am a very positive person now but there are still doubts in my mind.
Loved your blog and will certainly visit again'
Yvonne.
Post a Comment