Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh! Wildflower - Remix #7

oh wildflower, sacred child of immensity,
blossoming with no regard for beauty
giving vivid colour, fragrance freely
hiding nothing selfishly from view

no self adulation expressed by wildflower
gift of presence offered without reserve
remembered long, wildflower's gift replete
this frankness, boldness, and air both rich and sweet

-------------
Not actually a remix - but it was part of post done under the meme
called "Curious as a Cat" this was from week number 115
often the last part of the meme is to respond to a picture.
This was the response.

5 comments:

Shadow said...

ooooh, i remember this one. it is indeed beautiful!

Madeleine said...

Oh, I like this one a lot, beautiful!
have a nice Monday, Larry

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

The wild child is never embarrassed, is it, Larry? Beautiful!

stephanie said...

Sweet capture of a wildflower's essence; I delight.

Jack said...

If we could return back to earth in another life; I would like to come back as a wildflower. They are strong, beautiful and can grow, blossom and bloom in just about any environment.

Love this Larry :)