Questions courtesy of Michelle this week, thanks! I'd love to feature your questions, if you'd like to leave some for future use please feel free!
1. On my laziest day I like to play music on my mandolins!
2. Planning ahead makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little cards and big kisses.
4. This summer I want to jog every day.
5. The desire to express made me start my blog.
6. Red light and orange "you glad I didn't say banana".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a tent campout, tomorrow my plans include extended family and Sunday, I want to go hiking , Memorial Day is Monday and I plan to grill out.
I think I got caught up on my Fill-ins :)
4 comments:
I'm laughing at your answer to #6 ;-)
And I love mandolin music. Have a great weekend, and thanks for playing!
playing your mandolin. the PERFECT answer.
sad to say there are 2 things i've tried and i love but am just not good at, and they are dance routines and play music... ah, maybe in my next life, hee hee heee
if you can dance around and have fun to the music that's "play" music enough!
the don't worry vid sees it all :)
hahaha! Very funny. Have a great time this weekend. We laways camp in tents when we go camping.
Post a Comment