Thursday, May 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins No 72




Those of you with multiple blogs or private blogs...if you could add your link to the Fill-Ins, that would be GREAT!

Questions courtesy of Jennifer this week, thanks!!! I'd love to feature your questions, if you'd like to leave some for future use!

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to give up my coffee!
2. Memorial Day reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my kids.
4. Publishing a book and homemade hominy are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons let go of something that is holding you back.
6. Strawberry birthday cake is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a campout, tomorrow my plans include family reunion and Sunday, I want to grill steaks, monday is memorial day and I will have a date!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Your weekend sounds like so much fun! Thanks for playing :-)

Shadow said...

what wisdom in #5! i'm glad i read that!

Shadow said...

oh, there's another one you can do today...