I love this! I do have a question, though, why do you start a lot of entires with, "Dear Bond"? My last name is Bonds and a lot of family is still Bond, our original family name before some dummy added an "S". So, I just wondered.
Hi... Thank you for your visit on my blog and your nice comment... You make me smile!! How I cope - just because I love to do this... Wishing you in advance "A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''
7 comments:
How cool!!
lovely!!!
Different, Larry, and love your
Christmas header!
I love this! I do have a question, though, why do you start a lot of entires with, "Dear Bond"? My last name is Bonds and a lot of family is still Bond, our original family name before some dummy added an "S". So, I just wondered.
Happy WW and mine is finally up too :o)
Hi...
Thank you for your visit on my blog and your nice comment... You make me smile!! How I cope - just because I love to do this...
Wishing you in advance "A Merry X'Mas and A Happy New Year''
I love this, how did you do it?
WOW!
Post a Comment