Winter. But you are in Alabama! What do you have to complain about? We just had a flood and within 50 miles of me there are over 100,000 with no power.
predominant word... snow. makes me long for a white christmas, although i had the nicest day out along a river yesterday, in warm, fresh air, getting kissed by the sun... can't have it all, can one.
I tried to comment on your mobile blog but couldn't. Wanted to say I use the mobile blog feature on my "regular" blog all the time and love it. Have fun with it.
9 comments:
This is awesome!
Winter. But you are in Alabama! What do you have to complain about? We just had a flood and within 50 miles of me there are over 100,000 with no power.
Nice though.
predominant word... snow. makes me long for a white christmas, although i had the nicest day out along a river yesterday, in warm, fresh air, getting kissed by the sun... can't have it all, can one.
I love doing these!
Come see me. I have something for you.
I tried to comment on your mobile blog but couldn't. Wanted to say I use the mobile blog feature on my "regular" blog all the time and love it. Have fun with it.
Snow snow snow wind snow ice snow snow snow snow oh look a sunny day snow snow snow ice wind blizzard snow rain snow snow snow ...
that's really neat :o)
Um, 'moan' is under 'hard.' Snicker.
Sorry to be the Beavis in your holy, lovely wordle...;)
Post a Comment