yield to your own - best interest and theirs
loves soft expression - how gentle it wears
on the ear it lights - beautiful touching and fresh
soaks in with loveliness - good feelings mesh
a soulmate or partner - a friend or a child
the stout and strong - the meek and mild
intuition speaks volumes - pass it along
saying "I love you" - never goes wrong
just free the expression - allow words to bless
tends to connection - cures small or big mess
make this a beginning - trust loves saturation
let a sharing contagion - bring a new revelation
-----------------------------------------------------------loves soft expression - how gentle it wears
on the ear it lights - beautiful touching and fresh
soaks in with loveliness - good feelings mesh
a soulmate or partner - a friend or a child
the stout and strong - the meek and mild
intuition speaks volumes - pass it along
saying "I love you" - never goes wrong
just free the expression - allow words to bless
tends to connection - cures small or big mess
make this a beginning - trust loves saturation
let a sharing contagion - bring a new revelation
I have challenged myself to refine, rewrite, and rework something I have done in the past once a week. This is a Monday feature for this year.
See the original post "Critical Activity"
6 comments:
I agree! Shout it from the rooftops. "I LOVE YOU"!
I loved this remix Larry... Happy Monday, hope your week goes well :)
good advice!
interesting new header there LarryG ... lol
are those just a few of your favorite things?? :-)
I feel the love in your work I am very refreshed by the thought on a Monday with a chill in the air and now my heart is warm with your words,
Thanks Larry
I like the idea of experiencing the work in progress. I LOVE Mary Oliver and the new header.
nothing can ever go wrong or happen to you with this much caring and love around....
Post a Comment