Monday, January 5, 2009

feeling is remembering - remix 09


I have challenged myself to refine, rewrite, and rework something I have done in the past once a week. I think this will be a Monday regular for '09. This was the first post on this blog dated Nov '07.Now for the remix:


feeling is remembering - remix '09

Instincts experience formative substance,
sharing the journey, narrative's abundance

the near, the distant, collect in the brain,
enjoyment and pleasures, embody the same,

interconnections are roots nurturing lives,
painting verbal murals, imagination's eyes,

every strand of the epic colorfully woven
biographical tapestry's gift to be chosen.

7 comments:

Shadow said...

wow, that's not remixed, that's redone. and beautifully so, i must say. definately like the remix more...

Jessie said...

i agree with Shadow -- well done.

Jack said...

Excellent work once again, Larry!!!
But I also like the flow of the original "feeling is remembering"... reminds me of lyrics :)

clean and crazy said...

You have such an intellectual vocabulary and you use it so wonderfully- Well Done

Anonymous said...

How cool is THIS idea??!
I love it and I agree with the others...
"painting verbal murals"
love the wordplay!

Jodi said...

As you will already know, I LOVE the picture. And I am not sure you need to re-work any of your writings. They are already so well done!

Lori Watson said...

I really like "painting verbal murals" as well. Great imagery.

Missed popping over here! Hope the new year is treating you well so far. :-D