Saturday, January 10, 2009

the interview

there’s a wonderful game about. i found it at shadow’s over at http://gsp-shadow.blogspot.com/. I wanted to play, so she sent me these questions. if you want to play too, check out the rules at the bottom…


  1. What do you consider to be the biggest decision you’ve made in your life, and why. To love and trust by faith in the unseen. Why? feeling that urging from an unknown source to express trust.
  2. About which things/circumstance are you a ‘black/white’ person and about which things/circumstances are you a ‘grey’ person? Personal choices I am grey, it is crucial that folks take ownership and make their own choices. I find my black/white within me, my personal guide, not to be inflicted on others.
  3. If i wanted to get you in a really good, peaceful mood, what should i do, say and plan. Start with a great meal, good wine, kind attention, depends on the amount of influence that is wished to be exerted.
  4. Under which conditions do you write the best, i.e. computer, notebook & pen, to silence, with music, morning, sad, happy etc. Most of my writing is done in my head, then depending on the degree of resolution in there, I either write on paper and edit and rewrite or sit and type on the pc. It is fluid and not set in stone.
  5. Care to share your favorite daydream with us? Imagine relaxing in a shady grove, near water, perhaps a pasture with cattle of sheep in the field, a few clouds, blue sky, sunshine, or a starry night with bright constellations, gentle breeze. I suggest working this and thinking out all the details to really make that daydream alive inside.
The Rules
  • leave me a comment saying: interview me
  • beware all comments will be published e-mail addresses or not - you can find my email on my profile
  • i will e-mail you five questions. i get to pick the questions
  • you can then answer the questions on your blog
  • you should also post these rules along with an offer to interview anyone else who e-mails you wanting to be interviewed
  • anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog
  • it would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger

so, who's up for it????

10 comments:

Michael said...

i will have a go at the interview, so biggest decision like you was giving up my will to this aa higher power, yes im a black and white person and i love silence a lot, i hate packed places such has markets or concerts.
anyway saturday morning, whats to do today, i am totally skint from christmas so it looks like simple things will have to entertain me for the next few months.
its so easy to say that u r gonna be nice to people but in reality someone cuts u up in your car and all the curses come back with two finger salutes, its deciding how to react isnt it.
also do something good for someone every day but dont let it get found out, thats another thing from the aa book.

Shadow said...

this was a pleasure to read. thank you! your black/white not to be inflicted on others, made a pause and think. and i've realised that that is indeed the only way. never thought about it like that. thank you!

Tracy Griffin - Artist said...

I love your blog.
I'd love being interviewed.

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Why wasn't I surprised by your answers, Larry? If I hadn't known you through your work, I would have wanted to get to know more about this person behind the words.
But am already blessed. :))

Lori Watson said...

Interesting answers. I would have to say I am a more black and white person than you. I believe in an absolute truth that is not fluid but also believe in personal responsibility and loving others.

Your daydream lost me with the farm animals. Smelly farm animals does not a daydream make. GRIN.

How can I resist? I have been uninspired lately, maybe this will spark something and get me remotivated. Ooo, now the pressures on you, Larry the Muse. lol. :-D

Shadow said...

hiya larryg, come pick up something over here...

http://gsp-shadow.blogspot.com/2009/01/friends-award.html

Femin Susan said...

Hi...
Th rules are really funny... Interesting answers.. This was a pleasure to read

Lori Watson said...

Pasting my comment to your comment here, so you'll be sure to see it; "I can't imagine losing a spouse. Your testimony of grace throughout the past three years is an encouragement. Sending cyber hugs your way!"

On another note, my interview is posted. Thanks for the questions!

WhiteHotTruth said...

another beautiful find. thanks.
Danielle

WhiteHotTruth said...

oh,and PS:
interview me.
{this is way better than a chain letter!}
Danielle