Saturday, January 3, 2009

hidden expression


A get away yields hidden expression,
emptying releases lasting impression,

soul's wound balanced with forgiving blindness,
"permanent climate of divine kindness" (*)

wine and cheese long misplaced,
foot massage lingers stress erased

one's description, the word giant
another's young people, perhaps pliant

also inferred were gifts of healing
add it all up, startling, appealing

naturally stretching the reach of longing
internal fluidity finding belonging

------------


(*) Grace is the "permanent climate of divine kindness" ~ quote from John O'Donohue.

Photo of window by Ghetto Jack posted on Flickr

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I love the "internal fluidity finding belonging! Wonderful imagery :)

And also, I love the window shot! Kudos to Ghetto Jack on that one ;)

Shadow said...

how i love your hidden expressions...

Maude Lynn said...

I've been totally distracted by the thought of a foot massage!

Jessie said...

nice getaway...