g
Shadow over at http://gsp-shadow.blogspot.com/ played a game on her blog that seemed like huge fun, so i thought i'd play along. She got me the letter "G".
Made with My Cool Signs.Net
the rules of the game are simple. you are assigned a random letter and you should then post 10 things that you love that begin with that letter. if you read this and want to play, leave a comment that says so, and i'll assign you a random letter. and on and on it goes.
the rules of the game are simple. you are assigned a random letter and you should then post 10 things that you love that begin with that letter. if you read this and want to play, leave a comment that says so, and i'll assign you a random letter. and on and on it goes.
ten things i love about the letter 'g'
- G - it's the last letter in my name - LarryG reason for that, I will spill my guts, my middle name is Glenn. So now the cat is out of the ole bag, doncha know.
- gracious. a wonderful world, a way of thinking and acting, a gracious approach is that key that unlocks a lovely encounter.
- green. as in the wearing of the green and all things green, it is my favorite color.
- giant. I like the idea of a giant. In a field of study, community, achievement, sport, a giant is someone to look up to.
- gangling. I am almost 75 inches tall and thought of myself as gangling when I was a skinny kid in high school. I would have liked to had a few more inches in height and been even more gangling.
- gum. or candy, or anything you can buy at the corner store, i like that gum that has a juicy core inside. They use to call it 'gum that goes squirt.' lol
- goons and gangsters. these two have to go together, I especially like the big goons in the movies who are in the mode of "I am doing what I am told" and you got to have gangsters to have goons.
- grouchy or grumpy. did anybody else like the movie "Grumpy Old Men" ? At that stage it is acceptable to be grouchy or grumpy and nobody minds :)
- gown. just the right gown is stunning, be it evening, formal, wedding. Women shouldn't hold back when it comes to a lovely gown. You feel good and look good, Just go for it!
- grin. "It makes people wonder what you've been up to." ~ Anonymous
wanna play? lemme know and i'll fix you up with a letter....
8 comments:
Gracious grinning gowns... Lovely. I mean "Gorgeous!"
Okay - I wanna play!! (Please don't give me X!) Of course, I'll have to figure my words into a poem (or ten!) so it may take me a day or two (or three).
Saw a comment you left on Sweet's blog, and the mention of my home state sparked my interest, so here I am.
Enjoyed my visit here to your blog.
I'm very fond of green also... Green grass, green leaves, broccoli, my favorite veggie is green :)
I'd like to play... may I?
what a lovely list of g's. i too love green. the colour, nature, the feeling it transmits. and your post had me grinning at the end, heee heee heee. thanks for playing.
nice words -- i've never been a giant or gangling, goons are gangsters, nothing is better than the perfect simple gown to entice a woman to feel beautiful, and a grin -- makes them wonder ...
okay -- i'll play, as Pat Benatar would say, "Hit me with your best shot, fire away!" lol
Green is my favorite color (and my eye color!), Glen is my husband's name, and Glenn (two N's in place) is my hubby's best friend. So your G's appealed to me. ;-) GRIN.
You know I'm a sucker for this stuff. Is it too late to play?
I'd love a random letter...and thanks for sharing your 10 Gs with us!
I'd love to play a long. Thanks.
Post a Comment