Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beatles - Wait

None this week so... Wait is on my mind :)



http://headsortailshome.blogspot.com/2008/06/no-heads-or-tails.html

and

Heads and Tails is a weekly meme and the theme for this week is *wait* or *weight*.


5 comments:

Shadow said...

i notice that weight/wait fell by the way side but i too had this little thing planned, which, while i fiddles with it digressed, COMPLETELY, and i ended up with something totally different, sooooo, no weight/wait for me today... i'll listen to you 'wait' when i get home and have access to speakers...

LarryG said...

sometimes a meme is easier than the digressions we make...
but i couldn't get away from the tension of "love vs approval" not that they can't sing harmony, but they can also be counterpoint and-or on completely different sheets of music...

Anonymous said...

Cute clip.

Love vs approval and love tangled up with approval...it is not always easy to know the difference at times. Because we want to be loved and we also want people to love what we do, because we have this thing entrenched in us that it is what we do that makes us valuable...not just us.

Anywho, thanks for visiting my place and leaving a comment.

http://bevies-place.livejournal.com/#bevies_place27662

Maisie said...

I've never done the Heads or Tails meme before. Isn't You Tube great? I'm getting to see and hear things that I never thought I would ever see again - like favorite songs from high school.

Anonymous said...

I have a gift for you at my place:
http://bevies-place.livejournal.com/#bevies_place28354

Happy Hump Day Humour!!

Humour is spelt with a 'u' in Australia, incase you think I am that bad a speller.