Wednesday, June 18, 2008

exceptional light

Yesterday evening somebody "up there" showed out.
The blue to yellow white, it got just right.
I didn't even have to stop as I rolled through traffic.
The sign, the line, the cloud, the exceptional light.

8 comments:

Mercedes said...

Most definitely! Did you see the moon? It was an awesome sight too!

Mercedes said...

Even though you have already stopped by~I will still officially notify you of this-lol:

I am Sharing the Love at my place!

ttt said...

Really beautiful...

Shadow said...

what a sunset!!!!! makes me long all the more for summer... i'll have to settle for warm and cuddly feelings in my heart for now.

Susan Demeter said...

That is an exceptional photo! Excellent job!

ShannonW said...

That is just too beautiful! I wish I had been there in person.

Mercedes said...

Aaaahhhhhh~yes! I remember this photo-absolutely breathtaking! I remember the moon too!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

the sky showing off all it's beauty