http://www.quizopolis.com/favorites_survey.php
number 32 (my old basketball jersey number)
color bright ones, i like a nice orange shirt
day Saturday, Sunday (not necessarily in that order - lol)
month November - Thanksgiving and birthday
song i love the shaker dance portion of Appalachian Spring
food steak over charcoal on my own grill - good cold fresh watermelon
sport baseball with the boy-o
drink diet mountain dew
candy gummy lifesavers (or bears :)
ice cream butter pecan
season spring (at least round here)
band The Reeltime Travellers (Raven)
movie Shadowlands ('93 with Hopkins and Winger)
website bloggers
animal penguins (for show)
item of clothing hats
word fecund
place within my heart there is a place of hope
recipe Chocolate gravy (I added this for my graphic)
3 comments:
hmmmm, month - november - birthday - how many days before or after the 9th???
oh yes! steak on your grill. a friend gave us a 'recipe'... worcestershire sauce and meat tenderising powder... that we are currently hooked on and now we do that too and it's actually edible, heee heee heee
last question, i promise... how do you pronounce and what does 'fecund' mean???????
Nov 25 ... that's the day I discovered this planet...
then it seems 49 plus years later I am still coming upon myself wondering what I'm up to. And in certain situations I look around and go, "Look at all these brilliant folks, and hey! I slipped in :)"
Good cold fresh anything is good, isn't it? I love to cook dinner after brining the groceries home. So fresh. Yum ;o)
Post a Comment