"i-appropriated" from http://iloveagoodbook.blogspot.com/2008/06/photo-meme-kinda-fun.htmlThe concept:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
The questions:
1. What is your first name? Larry
2. What is your favorite food? right now? grilled pork chops
3. What high school did you go to? Phil Campbell HS
4. What is your favorite color? Green (I searched 'vert')
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Jodi Foster (i just saw her last)
6. What is your favorite drink? merlot
7. What is your dream vacation? a cruise - it's coming up in two weeks
8. What is your favorite dessert? Strawberry cake
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Shepherd
10. What do you love most in life? I play an Octave Mandolin - maybe not most but up there high
11. What is one word that describes you? i searched 'articulate'
12. What is your flickr name? don't have one so i searched LarryG
Play along if you feel so inclined.
9 comments:
I did it, too, but it won't be on my blog til Sunday. It is up on flickr now tho LOL!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fondofelves/2593714621/
I finally did this meme! You are my inspiration! I included my answers too. I love your dessert!
Nice one - if you like this you should try this:
http://mindfulmimi.blogspot.com/2008/02/if-you-had-band.html
I like your mosaic and thank you for the new word... "I-Appropriate"
Why yes I do do some Huskeys (went to school with 3 and there mom and dad were teachers) and Crouches...trying to place the Crouches I know! I figured you being a bike rider you had probably traveled up this way to my neck of the woods. Some good scenery here~Lynchburg~Normandy.
this is a lovely region for taking a ride... actually the pic on my profile is misleading. I was in Germany on business in 04. I was traveling with a Harley fanatic. We went to the Harley store in a city called Osna-brueck (sp?).
It was a trip, the Nazi party was having a "parade" and the police were out in riot gear, we drove right past a place where there appeared to be a confrontation going on. The locals don't like them anymore than we do the hate groups we have to put up with at times.
Nice collection. Fun meme.
hiya! that's looks totally cool... must be the weekend, cause i can't get this figured... i can't find your answers either..... i. need. time. heee heee heee
I love that you want to be a shepherd! Out there with your mandolin & merlot...Lucky for the sheep you didn't list "lamb chops" as your favorite food, eh?
Post a Comment