Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ahhh, look at all the lonely people



Hazy at best, past unknown,
Future uncertain, where are we goin’,
Did we come from "no where" as some will assert
Bound for the same? Lives - eternity flirt
Look all around, have the faces gone blank
Is position worth seeking? try to make rank
Giving of self, not asking return
Freely give effort, never know what they learn
Touch a few others along the way we tread
The struggle is worth it, there’s nothing to dread

------------------------------------------------------

This picture made me think of the chorus line of Eleanor Rigby:

“Ahhhh, look at all the lonely people”

4 comments:

stephanie said...

That song always makes me weepy; it reminds me that the most important part of my job is making connections.

The picture goes perfectly, nice find.

Mercedes said...

I have something for you at my place: Love Me Award!

Love Ya,
Mere

Shadow said...

there's a word for the people in your picture.... sheeple

LarryG said...

I like that word. I will be watching for it :)