Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #76

note from Janet: "Those of you with multiple blogs or private blogs...if you could add your link to the Fill-Ins, that would be GREAT!
I'm sorry I didn't get around to all of you last week; my Dad was very sick and in the hospital. He came home Tuesday and is getting stronger every day. Knock on wood!
As always, if you'd like to have your questions featured on the Friday Fill-Ins you can either leave them in the comments or email me at fondofsnapeATgmailDOTcom. Thanks!"

-----------------

1. Ireland is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is "it's an old saying, I just made up"; it's from me (since about '81) so it may have circulated a bit. A dear friend had one they made up as a response to "what are you doing?" She'd answer, "Just shedding time." - I like that one too.
3. Love inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best (period).
5. I called your name in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is when it is just the two of us.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing with a book, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to see mawmaw and Sunday, I want to see "her"!
-----------------

7 comments:

Mercedes said...

My Mom has been to Ireland. I agree with you on the strawberries! Bless you: love inspired you to blog and walking-just the two of us and wanting to see her~Bless You!

Shadow said...

ireland, love and strawberries kinda add up to something superb... and shedding time, a cool concept. one i'd like to start practicing. enjoy your book tonight!

and may i add that i hope the blessing you bestowed on us bounces right back to you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your father, but glad that he's on the mend.
I said exactly the same thing as you for number 4. Have a great weekend!

Maisie said...

My grandma went to Ireland and said it's beautiful. That's where some of my ancestors are from. I hope that you get the chance to go.

ShannonW said...

I also want to visit Ireland and explore the lands of my ancestors.

Stepher said...

Lovely answers. Strawberries are good just about any way...

You are reading Don Quixote? We have a cat named Cervantes - LOL.

I'm further west than you - Madison.

Have a fun weekend!

Janet said...

Thanks for playing, hope your weekend is going well!