Wednesday, September 10, 2008

If You Asked Me I Would


if you asked me
I’d go out with you anytime
become lost in your eyes
relish the lilting song of your voice
feel energy of presences overlapping
touch without a word, eyes locked

hand brushing lightly all over

blessing of touch renewed

bodies sliding together - apart

life’s dance of love


if you asked me
I’d let you into my being moment by moment
did we wake up this way?

laughing over spilled milk

eating crackers in bed

drinking in one another’s essence

condensing emotion
embraces anticipated…

if you asked me
I would let you wash every inch of me
in a thunderous mountain stream

thick with forest smell, leaf, fauna

skin braced in coolness,

every nerve aware of contact

water beaded jewels on your body

warmed again by caress

lying on warm stone in sun

both free and in sync

in the open air

if you asked me
I would let you into my emotional fortress
bound together as blood natives

battling forces of evil together

hands pulling loads together,

bodies bearing burdens of pain

shared resources of strength

comfort in each others very bosom

warmth pressed to warmth

a kiss, the heat of love

in lips, in chest to chest, in arms on backs
body banter, flesh flavor, discovery
fingers tangle, touch, avalanche

if you asked me
I would light up with you in body glow
with stars and moon observing
our lives a mist on a windy night

full mouths connect
empty hands embrace
where clothes once were

a garden in full bloom

two hearts one heart

our hands one hand,

this love one love,

our lives one life

awaken from the slumber ---

if you asked me, we would, you and I


---

This post inspired by "If I asked you" over at 1 Door Away from Heaven -

this is a reflection of the mirror Shadow provided.
Thanks my dear friend...

Follow this link to a wordle of the two posts combined... "Asked To"

2 comments:

Shadow said...

larryg! i'm speechless. what a sensuous reflection. i LOVE it!!!

Jack said...

Wow! Thank you for sharing that... Love the new profile pic *Peace*