Simple TT idea, I love it! May have to remember to steal it someday.
I don't usually use an alarm clark, which could someday get me in trouble, I'm sure.
Check out my TT when you get a chance. It's a personal one this time, my then 8 year old daughter's journal entry from 9/11. Yes, I was teary while typing.
1. put off alarm 2. toilet break 3. put house alarm off 4. ciggy 5. walk pups 6. give pup's their biscuits 7. tea and ciggy 8. collect washing 9. pack lunch box 10.wake up 6th grader 11.shower 12.get dressed 13.lock up and leave
My turn! 1. hit snooze 2. Repeat #1 3. turn off alarm 4. potty time 5. make coffee 6. let dog out 7. feed dog 8. make protien shake while dog eats - Drink it 9. Kiss boys and give them the first alarm 10. shower 11. dress 12. put on bike helmet 13. bike to work!
I'm kinda like Jouette, I hate alarms, such an annoying sound! I hardly ever hear the alarm, its by my hubby & it is turned down really low & the radio comes on, not that beep, beep, beep noise. But did enjoy your TT's! Hope you have a great weekend! Renea
This morning I was late, my routine is press snooze loads of times get up half an hour late get dressed and clean teeth, luke wakes up have tablets unplug memory stick get keys phone & wallet let dogs out for a wee set off
1. wake up 2. roll over 3.wake up again 4. lie there 5. get out of bed 6. go to bathroom 7.get dressed. 8. look at clock 9. swear at clock 10. attempt breakfast. 11. search for bag 12. Lock up and leave
9 comments:
Simple TT idea, I love it! May have to remember to steal it someday.
I don't usually use an alarm clark, which could someday get me in trouble, I'm sure.
Check out my TT when you get a chance. It's a personal one this time, my then 8 year old daughter's journal entry from 9/11. Yes, I was teary while typing.
hey! cool, cool list!!!!!
1. put off alarm
2. toilet break
3. put house alarm off
4. ciggy
5. walk pups
6. give pup's their biscuits
7. tea and ciggy
8. collect washing
9. pack lunch box
10.wake up 6th grader
11.shower
12.get dressed
13.lock up and leave
I would have to move "make coffee" up a little!
i hate alarms!!! whew, that felt good. happy almost friday, lar! xo
My turn!
1. hit snooze
2. Repeat #1
3. turn off alarm
4. potty time
5. make coffee
6. let dog out
7. feed dog
8. make protien shake while dog eats - Drink it
9. Kiss boys and give them the first alarm
10. shower
11. dress
12. put on bike helmet
13. bike to work!
cute - when we're thinking of TT's to do sometimes the simplest ideas work the best.
I'm kinda like Jouette, I hate alarms, such an annoying sound! I hardly ever hear the alarm, its by my hubby & it is turned down really low & the radio comes on, not that beep, beep, beep noise. But did enjoy your TT's! Hope you have a great weekend! Renea
This morning I was late, my routine is
press snooze loads of times
get up half an hour late
get dressed and clean teeth, luke wakes up
have tablets unplug memory stick
get keys phone & wallet
let dogs out for a wee
set off
1. wake up
2. roll over
3.wake up again
4. lie there
5. get out of bed
6. go to bathroom
7.get dressed.
8. look at clock
9. swear at clock
10. attempt breakfast.
11. search for bag
12. Lock up and leave
Post a Comment