The idea is to write a brief love letter ... This weeks theme – Morning Love
Write a love letter and share it...
Okay here's my "Morning Love" letter.
----------------------
Dear D,
Am I half awake or half asleep? I rise to your touch, you are with me. How could we sleep through the night and be awakened this way? You for me, and me for you. It happens, and I am so glad it happened to us.
We share our predawn morning, a sunrise, a day, a lifetime.
I will love you, every day.
L
4 comments:
oh to awake next to the one you love, to stretch out, feel the warmth, share a smile. precious!
What a great way to hone your skillls doing this!
Agree with cat, Larry! Your love letter is lovely!
Love the gray sheer curtain photo. Love your blog. Love the love letter. Thank you
Linda
Post a Comment