Friday, September 5, 2008

some ask, some don’t




some ask, some don’t

some ignore, some flaunt

some runover, some mislead

some step up, some deceive

some needy, some most dead

some too proud, some out of their head

some loopy, some on track

some laconic, some talk back


… what is it about forgiveness that we don’t get?

maybe i'm all of the above...

7 comments:

Kimmie said...

Thats a good question Larry. Only your heart can tell you what you are wondering.

I have something at my blog for you.

Blessings,
Kimmie

Maude Lynn said...

This is fabulous!

Maybe, I am all of the above, too.

Anonymous said...

I love this!

Shadow said...

i don't think you're all of the above! what some great insight there. i like it!

Meg said...

It's easy to get run over on the freeway of life.

C. said...

I forgive everyone but myself.

Wait. What? said...

Forgivness comes easy for me, perhaps that is my problem.