I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. ~ Mother Teresa
I love these posts of yours! and thanks much for the kind words today!
Good Idea, good idea! Go with it! I am writing a novel about a one legged female ex marine sportswriter who lives in the future. Hows that?
Great Wordle! :-) Your words are compelling. I still can't mine to size correctly. :-(K~
amazing how these wordles come out so EFFECTIVE...
What a wonderful wordle, thats the best one so far
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love these posts of yours! and thanks much for the kind words today!
Good Idea, good idea! Go with it! I am writing a novel about a one legged female ex marine sportswriter who lives in the future. Hows that?
Great Wordle! :-) Your words are compelling. I still can't mine to size correctly. :-(
K~
amazing how these wordles come out so EFFECTIVE...
What a wonderful wordle, thats the best one so far
Post a Comment