This poem makes me think of times in my life where I've come to myself, looked into the last few months and really wondered what I was thinking, or where I was at.
Beutiful sunset, your blog is full of lovely images, er hoodies they are here in UK young teenagers who where hooded tops to disguise there faces from CCTV. Sarnies are sandwiches
i love this! that mermaid picture is awesome, i'm totally painting one of my own. thanks for making my day-weekend-with this one, darlin. i SO NEEDED that! love you.
7 comments:
Wonderfully put.
I love the picture and the sentiment; I can always count on your blog to provide beauty and new insight-thanks!
May all that is unlived in you
Blossom into a future
Graced with love.
This part struck me deep within my heart. What could be better than to be "Graced with love?"
Thank You Larry, you have comforted my very untilled heart today with this post.
Hugs & Love,
Kimmie
This poem makes me think of times in my life where I've come to myself, looked into the last few months and really wondered what I was thinking, or where I was at.
i am so a new and avid fan of john o'donohue. thank you for that!
Beutiful sunset, your blog is full of lovely images, er hoodies they are here in UK young teenagers who where hooded tops to disguise there faces from CCTV.
Sarnies are sandwiches
i love this! that mermaid picture is awesome, i'm totally painting one of my own. thanks for making my day-weekend-with this one, darlin. i SO NEEDED that!
love you.
Post a Comment