Thursday, October 9, 2008

Friday Fill In #93


1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (a local playhouse production).
2. Gouda Cheese Grits is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for those who wait to soar on eagle wings.
4. Diet Grapico is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word terrorist again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a guard rail, and on the other was a granite mountain.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the final prep for the yard sale, tomorrow my plans include Yard Sale and Sunday, I want to hear some good news!

Fill-in

10 comments:

Janet said...

oooh, those grits sounds delish! Have a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)

Sheeshintx said...

Good luck on the yard sale. Have a great weekend.

Shadow said...

oooh, i love your no. 3

Michael said...

Oh I just love the lion the witch and the wardrobe, one of my favourite stories ever, yes the money situation, I remember one of the physics lecturers explaining that economies have a natural frequency but when they are interfered with they are unpredictable, like all oscillating systems, but governments do not understand this.
wheres all these trillions come from?
Anyway have a good weekend, im off back on the dancefloor!

Linda said...

Good luck with the yard sale!

SmilingSally said...

I love grits with or without cheese. Come see my answers.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
Enter the book giveaways too!

~Swankymama said...

Hey, that's what Sunday's are for!

Have a great weekend!

Stop by when you have a chance!

Denise

Jodi said...

I am so with you on #5! Oh, if only! #6 made me laugh! Hope you sale it all at the yard sale (well except for the yard!)

Jack said...

Yay, I love yard sales... see ya Sunday ;)
Have a wonderful weekend, happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Yummm....to the grits.