After the scrub, the blister and callous,
Pain and disturbance, physical malice
Numbness and toughness creates isolation,
Ignoring sensitivity, ease into depravation
Burnish thick skin, let new feeling flow,
The blemished rough edge, chances to grow
Refresh sensitivity and inner unconcern
From events of harm, time to re-learn
Don't deny, this is real, pain, loss, fear,
Think what is beyond, break for the clear.
Healing and confidence beckon at last
Hurt is displaced, these long to be grasp.
---------------------------------------------------
"To Come Home to Yourself"
May all that is unforgiven in you
Be released.
May your fears yield
Their deepest tranquilities.
May all that is unlived in you
Blossom into a future
Graced with love.
------------------------------
4 comments:
you are one beautiful human being you know. i'm glad to know you!
I love, love that blessing. thanks for reminding me...
The post was absolutely wonderful and the blessing is something I had never heard before but am grateful I read it today - thank you so much.
Cat
A beautiful blessing!
Post a Comment