I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. ~ Mother Teresa
I am really enjoying Michael Bublé lastest album.We are seeing him tonight.It will be 'brilliant'.
Oh he is wonderful - Enjoy your time tonight!! Cat
Have a wonderful time, Larry. I've never seen this video or heard this song. Beautiful!
Hey Larry. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope it's ok to link you!
Have the best time!! :)
Oh I am soooooooooooo jealous! I know it will be fabulous! I love that song so much!!!!
i pledge to write a poem about tonite
That will be a wonderful concert. He's one of the best. Have fun!
Hope you have (had) a good time!
Hm, I think my computer may have failed me last night as I was leaving a comment as I don't see it here today.I hope you had a good time at the show. Thanks for sharing the song.And thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's nice to (virtually) meet you.
Hope it is everything I've always heard his shows are..."brilliant" is one word!I have this CD and this was one of my favorites - I'd never seen the video, though, so thank you and enjoy your show!!
I'm not familiar with him, beyond having heard his name. I like his voice alot and it's a nice song. Thanks for "introducing" me to Buble'!Glad you had a great time at the concert. :-D
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh he is wonderful - Enjoy your time tonight!! Cat
Have a wonderful time, Larry. I've never seen this video or heard this song. Beautiful!
Hey Larry. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope it's ok to link you!
Have the best time!! :)
Oh I am soooooooooooo jealous! I know it will be fabulous! I love that song so much!!!!
i pledge to write a poem about tonite
That will be a wonderful concert. He's one of the best. Have fun!
Hope you have (had) a good time!
Hm, I think my computer may have failed me last night as I was leaving a comment as I don't see it here today.
I hope you had a good time at the show. Thanks for sharing the song.
And thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's nice to (virtually) meet you.
Hope it is everything I've always heard his shows are..."brilliant" is one word!
I have this CD and this was one of my favorites - I'd never seen the video, though, so thank you and enjoy your show!!
I'm not familiar with him, beyond having heard his name. I like his voice alot and it's a nice song. Thanks for "introducing" me to Buble'!
Glad you had a great time at the concert. :-D
Post a Comment