http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2008/10/92.html
1. October to October, it's all about budgets.
2. Personal agendas (vendettas) scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time to watch out for nuts :).
4. My favorite horror movie is Monsters Inc because it's for kids.
5. family, good friends, back porch music = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night but we were safe and warm.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxation, tomorrow my plans include a marching band festival and Sunday, I want to spend some time with what could be called "the least of these" !
9 comments:
right, watch out for those nuts, heee heee heee. monsters inc brings back soooo many memories. not the movie, but the game. the bean used to play it all the time, and i loved watching him at it, and occasionally help him... i loved that game.....
re: #1 - hahaha you must be in government :-)
Have a great weekend, thanks for playing!
#3 - NO kidding! Acorns, acorns, acorns!
LOL! I LOVE Monsters Inc! Didn't think of THAT at all! Love back porch music too....
Happy weekend!
Have great weekend - I have that DVD of Monsters, Inc. I think I may just have to pull it out again this weekend. Cat
Ohh, a marching band festival! Sounds like fun!
Thanks for visiting my blog. ;-)
Gotta watch them falling nuts...your walking along, minding your own business, then "BONK"! hehe!
Have fun at the band festival :)
I was out riding and my horse nearly slipped on one and sent me flying(better than having him fall on me, he weighs a thousand pounds). Watch out for nuts indeed.
I just love Monsters Inc. One of the best movies! And I also love marching band festivals! I wish I could go! I twirled for so many years with marching bands that it just gets me stepping high again when I hear the beat!!!!
When my daughter was born my brother sent a huge monster's inc stuffed animal in a santa suit. It scared everyone. We gave it to goodwill. If I had known.....
Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment