"Those of you with multiple blogs or private blogs...if you could add your link to the Fill-Ins, that would be GREAT! Questions 1 and 2 this week are courtesy of Sherry, thanks!" ~ The author
1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to winter solstice at Newgrange around 2500BC.
2. Give me Three Steps (OH!) give me Three steps Mister! Skynyrd
3. I am listening to NPR on my drive in to work (lately).
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking the answer.
5. I'll always be a romantic at heart.
6. My idea of a good time includes live folk music.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing Batman, tomorrow my plans include moving a kid to her college apt and Sunday, I want to enjoy a picnic!
7 comments:
A great fill-in! Enjoy your weekend!
Love #2!
Is it one of your children that is going off to college?
Have a great weekend, and enjoy your picnic :)
Have a great weekend - hope the picnic goes well!
~Chrissy
Oh, I wish I could see The Dark Knight again for the first time! I have to say, I am obsessed with that movie ;-) Would love to hear what you think about it!
Love that song by Skynyrd!
Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)
Newgrange looks like an interesting place. have a great weekend! (a year from now, i'll be doing the moving-a-kid-to-her-college-apartment thing - and i'm so not ready for that!)
Hope you enjoy Batman. I still haven't seen it.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
you like picnic's i see. something that makes me think about enjoying the days of summer...
Post a Comment