Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #87


This week my friend Michelle provided most of the questions; thank you, Michelle!

And...here we go!

1. When I'm sick I'm ok doing what I need to do to get back on track, maybe I do push it a bit.

2. When I take a walk, I think about whatever my current ideas are, the upcoming, and also some reminisce at times.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can screw up a relationship (when misused).

4. Cotton makes me think: underwear - tee shirts - summer time and leather makes me think: motorcycles, bondage, winter time.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was this is tough, lewd thoughts are strange by definition, so to separate the thought from the person... I guess the "Fifty Foot Woman" from the movie "The Attack" I mean seriously how would that work !!!.

6. My favorite color these days is purple because it's royal and my daughter's college colors are purple and white.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging at home, tomorrow my plans include some time with the kids and Sunday, I want to get away a bit, and Monday is a holiday planning a cookout!

11 comments:

Jack said...

#4 and 5 made me laugh... Hope you enjoy your "alone" time on Sunday and happy long weekend!

Shadow said...

not fair. you have a long weekend, michael has one, what about me?!?!?!?! well, make sure you have enough fun to make me feel better, see!

Janet said...

LOL love your answer to #5! Have a great weekend, thanks for playing :-)

K said...

#5 was a strange question, wasn't it!

I like all your answers though. I like descriptive answers on #4.


Have a great weekend!!

Shadow said...

ermmm, i think this comment on my side is meant for you!!!!!

Sheeshintx has left a new comment on your post "mind flip":

LOL, boy you read me like an open book. Thanks for stopping by and happy Friday to you.

Shadow said...

ooops, 4got this....

http://4ofakind-sheeshintx.blogspot.com/

Maude Lynn said...

#3 is so true!

Jodi said...

Yes! Go purple!!! You have great taste! lol And I am so excited it's a three day weekend!

I think you are the only one I've read that has been able to come up with an answer to #5. No surprise there! That was tough! Good job!

alisonwonderland said...

good answers - i especially liked #5 and #6. have a great holiday weekend, and enjoy your cookout!

Kimmie said...

Have a wonderful holiday weekend! Enjoy the home time tonight, the alone time and the cookout. Do you also make bon fires? I just love them. :-)
Smiles,
Kimmie

C. said...

I'm sorry, I saw bondage and I couldn't continue....*wipes the drool from her lips*