Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #86





This week Amy provided the questions; thank you, Amy! And...here we go!

1. Dancing to the fiddler's scrub while on the hardwood in boots makes me kick up my heels.

2. The last time I ran a light on yellow (pink?) I nearly got a ticket.

3. When I drive I intentionally put on patience.

4. I saw her standing there.

5. Give me !, give me !, give me ! That's all I ever hear!

6. Next week I am looking forward to a ball game at the local minor league baseball park.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to weekend class, tomorrow my plans include a family get together, and Sunday, I want to go to a Scout meeting with my son!

7 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Have fun at the baseball game. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Shadow said...

aaaah, parenthood. a dead give-away. (to your no. 5)

Jack said...

One day they will be appreciative... Happy Friday :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting. My fill-in is finally up. Also..thanks for the book recommendation I am definitely gonna read it!!! (I am always looking for something new to read).

Jodi said...

Those are the best answers I have seen yet! You are very creative! I esp like the PINK light one!!!!

Have a grrrrrrreat weekend!!!!

YellowRose said...

According to your answer to #5, you must have kids! LOL

Happy Friday!

Janet said...

i thought that said fiddler's crab LOL and had a whole different vision in my head :-)