I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. ~ Mother Teresa
I love the symbol! Is that a piece of jewelry?
I have that charm on my bracelet. :)
It makes me think of a solution, that Love is sometimes the only word you need.
hey what's this wordless wednesday thing all about? I've seen it on three blogs this week and I love it!
i love this - it's better than a &hearts:
Thats very pretty. :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the symbol! Is that a piece of jewelry?
I have that charm on my bracelet. :)
It makes me think of a solution, that Love is sometimes the only word you need.
hey what's this wordless wednesday thing all about? I've seen it on three blogs this week and I love it!
i love this - it's better than a &hearts:
Thats very pretty. :-)
Post a Comment