Week Number 129 from
Curious as a Cat
1) What one thing in your life best represents freedom to you? "purple mountain majesty" - nature
2) What musical piece makes you feel contemplative? "Appalachain spring" by Aaron Copland (the link is a you tube - the winds are lovely in this one)
3) What is your biggest pet peeve? I am working with two teens and a 12 yo... so I guess I would have to say "thoughtlessness" - mine and theirs :)
4) Would the world be better off if it was run by a global government?
"Not just No! Hell No!"
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
something about steroids
something about hard work
something about chemical rage
something about an over compensating jerk!
6 comments:
* laughs *
The picture makes me want to buy the man a new shirt. A bigger shirt. A slightly less pussified shirt. Just saying. ;)
Goo'morning Larry!!
nope, over compensating jerk works for me too. bodies like that scream self-involvement to me...
When I was in high school, I used to spend time in the weight room during the winter getting stuff done for track in the spring. I saw kids like that(picture) all the time. Add some acne to the guys beck and you have the winter of my senior year.
I like #4's answer. I'm shouting it right along with you,lol.
An interesting site here! Thanks for stopping by my Friday Fill-In.
The argument is long since over...
and I had a great, but very busy, weekend! Thanks for asking!
I hope your weekend was nice too!
your mountain picture makes me swoon. and Aaron Copeland does too. the man in the pic? i wonder how he fits through doorways.
Post a Comment