I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. ~ Mother Teresa
:) Lovely, Larry!
Great shot!
oh yeah! i simply love that statement. i like the way you think!
i love this, you rock.xo
All I can say to that is:AMEN!!!
We don't have birds like that where I am!What kind is it?
I am not sure the type bird either.Although it looks to me like an "adolescent" :)I found the jpg on the web at Allison's pics
Post a Comment
7 comments:
:) Lovely, Larry!
Great shot!
oh yeah! i simply love that statement. i like the way you think!
i love this, you rock.
xo
All I can say to that is:
AMEN!!!
We don't have birds like that where I am!What kind is it?
I am not sure the type bird either.
Although it looks to me like an "adolescent" :)
I found the jpg on the web at Allison's pics
Post a Comment