1. You know you're old when you write yourself a note to "never ever take a laxative and sleeping pill on the same night. AGAIN!"
2. My heart is divided between heaven and earth.
3. Enthusiasm renewed is what I need RIGHT NOW!
4. I have felt the elation of victory, I have known the depths of loss.
5. Gah, won't these people take a chill pill.
6. Get in touch as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include taking care of the automobiles and Sunday, I want to go to church!
7 comments:
oh my word. i hope you heard about no. 1 and didn't learn it the hard way...
have a fabulous weekend dear larry g!
Oh my goodness, I'm bustin' a gut over your #1. Thanks for the laugh!
Hope you have a relaxing weekend, thanks for stopping by :)
#1 does give such a hilarious (and yet not) mental picture. Yikes!
i'll be doin the same on sunday. happy friday!
I definitely hope #1 isn't from personal experience! That was one of those times when I cracked up laughing, knowing that the situation really wasn't funny!
I'm with you on #3!
Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)
Thanks for stopping by and your great words of encouragement. I am so sorry for your loss as well. I think that is why I can relate so well to #2. Being a single parent has got to be an incredibly diffucult job but it sounds like you are strong in your faith and dedication to your role.
Great answers!
Post a Comment